My Photos

My Photos
Wangtin & Sue

2007年10月11日 星期四

Went Into Dave's ESL Cafe's Student Discussion Forums

Topic 1 :
Travel - Your foverite cities you want to travel

(Reply:) My foverite cities I want to travel are Tokyo, England, France, and Italy. These cities are fashion cities and many beautiful places to visit. Tokyo and France both have tower and Disneyland. I want to stand on the towers and see the landscape around Tokyo and France. I think when I stand there I will feel like a bird flying on the sky. England is the oldest country, and there are many tranditional cultures and customs there. And I like women's clothes in the middle ages very much. So I would like to wear their clothes someday. I love shopping many different things. So if I have a lot of money, I would like to visit these places someday.

Topic 2 :
English Schools

(Question:) I am from Taiwan, and I am a student in the university. I mayor English and I want to study aboard in the future, but I have some prombles in speaking and listening. When I want to answer other's questions, I usually spend a lot of time thinking how to answer their questions. So I hope somebody to give me some advices to improve my speaing and listening.
Thank you very much.

沒有留言: