My Photos

My Photos
Wangtin & Sue

2007年10月3日 星期三

Everyone Love Opposite Sex

Last week I went into the chatroom,I found a funny thing that was everyone love to make friend with opposite sex. The first time I went into the chatroom,I just wanted to talk to girl. I waited for long time,no girl came to chat with me,instead there were many boys came. and than I felt so strange.

So I turned off the chatroom,used another name,a boy name, to log in again. Do you know what happened? Actually many girls came to talk to me,and wanted to make friends with me. And another interesting thing is that a boy asked me "Are you F or M?" when I used the neuter name. If I said I am " M ",he would turn off right away. Wasn't it funny? I thought the purpose we went into chatroom was to improve our English and make friends from many differemt countries. Not find someone will be my next boyfriend or girlfriend! Therefore I hope to make some girl friendsnext time.

沒有留言: